Universal Converting Equipment builds a range of world-class machinery sold around the world and due to continuing success is seeking a mechanical machine fitter to work in the build facility at Ipswich.
This would suit someone with at least 3 years of experience in building converting, rotating or special purpose machinery having completed a relevant apprenticeship or as an enthusiastic hobby working on cars or motorbikes etc. To become a valuable member of experienced fitters working on sub-assemblies or final machine build.
Mechanical work varies from basic parts assembly to tight tolerance build and setting for high speed, complex equipment.
Comprehensive training will be given as required for the successful candidates.
We have both part-time and full-time vacancies to fill and as such, we can be flexible in accommodating working hours around other commitments during a working day
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: Up to £14.00 per hour
Universal Converting Equipment build a range of world-class machinery sold around the world and due to continuing success is seeking a controls engineer to work in the build facility at Ipswich.
Involvement in the Design & Development of new Control Systems
PLC / HMI Programming Implementation of Control & Software Systems & Associated Equipment
Support continued improvement and Maintain Control Systems – including PLC’s & HMI’s
Upgrading of Existing Equipment & Integration with new Automation / Controls
Development of Functional, Detailed and Software Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications.
Production of Electrical and Pneumatic circuit diagrams.
Carry out Factory Acceptance testing, Site Acceptance testing & on-site commissioning
The ideal/successful candidate will have the following skills/background/experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Control Systems design / PLC’s / HMI’s.
- Education in a relevant engineering discipline to HNC / HND qualification
- Software design & PLC software experience
- Ability to write programs from scratch
- Experience in motion control systems
- Ability to convert verbal, written, and other media-based information into project documentation
- Excellent computer skills.
- Competitive salary
- 5% employer pension contributions
- Full Package to be discussed at the interview
Job Type: Full-time