Wide holt melt adhesive coater laminator.
Universal Converting Equipment Ltd manufacture a range of hot melt adhesive coating and laminating machines from widths of 12mm to over 2500mm. The CL1600 is an example of a wide web machine suitable for high speed production. The machine is available in several configurations to suit the precise customer requirements.
Hot melt adhesive can be applied using proximity coating slot dies or non-contact spray technology such as ITW Dynatec Dynafiber. Turret unwind and rewind systems are available for high speed non-stop production.
Main features of the machine:
- 1600mm maximum web width with running speeds from 10m/min to 250m/min
- Coat weight from 1 gsm to 200 gsm
- Precise tension control for processing non-woven, paper and plastic materials
- Custom design machines available
- Precision die mount
- Motorised adjustment for die positioning
- Choice of slot die to suit application including driven roller technology
- ITW Dynatec Dynafiber for non-woven and breathable materials
- In-line adhesive coat weight scanning
- In-line slitting
- Differential rewind system
- Touch screen control
- Recipe system to retain parameters of machine set up
- Full diagnostic system with remote diagnostics via a telephone line
- Turret rewind system with automatic core loading and roll unloading.